INNOVACIONES PORTA S.A. MOBILE PRIVACY STATEMENT Version, FEB 7, 2017
The privacy of all of our Users is very important to INNOVACIONES PORTA S.A. and its CLIENTS (hereto referred to as App-owner). When you, as an App-user, use the Service we process your Personal Data. This Privacy Statement describes how INNOVACIONES PORTA S.A. safeguards and processes your Personal Data. This Privacy Statement applies to all Apps built by www.innovacionesporta.com, but also to all its subdomains (e.g. .design.innovacionesporta.com). We recommend you to read it carefully. Words in this Privacy Statement that are capitalized are defined in Innovaciones Porta’s Terms & Conditions, which you can print and download here http://www.innovacionesporta.com/privacy-policy-for-mobile-apps/
- Who is Innovaciones Porta S.A.
The Service and Websites of Innovaciones Porta are marketed and operated by Innovaciones Porta S.A.. Innovaciones Porta is a private company with limited liability in accordance with Nicaraguan laws, having its registered office at Edificio Opus 3, Managua, Nicaragua. You can also reach Innovaciones Porta by phone and/or email: Email: [email protected]
- Who are Innovaciones Porta App-builders (App-owner)
App-owners are individual persons or companies that use the Innovaciones Porta Service to build Apps for users. The App-owners are responsible for their own actions and behaviors. Innovaciones Porta cannot and will never be responsible for the behaviors and actions of the App-owners. Together mentioned hereafter as Parties.
- App When referred to the App, it includes the mobile application, the mobile site and its related services.
- What is stated in this Privacy Statement?
Parties inform you in this Privacy Statement about: – The kinds of Personal Data processed by Parties; – The purposes for which parties processes Personal Data; – Where the Personal Data are processed; – The security measures in place to protect Personal Data; – Innovaciones Porta’s limits of responsibility concerning third parties; – Viewing, changing and deleting your Personal Data; – Changes to this Privacy Statement; – What to do if you have any questions or remarks.
- The kinds of Personal Data processed by the App
- Personal Data by using our Service In order to improve the Service, parties use anonymous Data. This information will not go public through the Service.
- Specific information The App-owner may ask you to engage in certain activities in the App, such as for example loyalty-card, newsletters, advertising, in which case you will be asked for certain personal information. This information will be stored in the databases of Innovaciones Porta and will be shared with the App-owner. When you upload Data, including photos in the App, this will be shared and can be viewed by all other users of the App.
- For what purposes do parties process Personal Data?
- Purposes Parties processes Personal Data for the following purposes: – to enable you to use the Service; – to keep you updated with relevant information about our Service; – to inform you about Innovaciones Porta’s (other) products or services; – to improve and/or customize the Service; – to identity you/or customize the Service; – to identify you and to prevent fraud; – to provide support; – to pass your Personal Data to third parties, if you requested us to do so or if we are legally obliged to do so.
- Transmission of Personal Data to third parties Parties does not sell, trade or rent your Personal Data to third parties without your prior consent. However, parties can provide your Personal Data to third parties, when this is essential for providing the Service to you or for carrying out your instructions, such as for making payments by means of payment providers for Paid Services. Parties may provide “aggregated anonymous data” about the usage of the Service to third parties for such purposes as well, as it deems to be appropriate. “Aggregated anonymous data” is data that cannot be traced back to you and which therefore does not count as Personal Data. For instance, parties may use aggregated anonymous data to better understand how Users use the Service. In the event that Innovaciones Porta (or any parts of it) are transferred to a third party, or that Innovaciones Porta merges with a third party, or undergoes a reorganization, your Personal Data may also be disclosed and/or transferred to that third party. This third party will have the right to continue to use Personal Data and other information that you provided to Innovaciones Porta. Parties may disclose your Personal Data where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or request by law enforcement authorities in the Netherlands or to exercise its legal rights or defend itself against legal claims.
- What security measures are in place to protect Personal Data? The security of your data and that of other Users is very important to Innovaciones Porta. We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Innovaciones Porta implements the following measures: protection of our servers by firewalls, SSL connections and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not exhaustive.
- Limits of responsibility concerning third parties Our Service may contain services and products offered by third parties, and/or hyperlinks to the websites or services of partners, advertisers and other third parties. Parties have no control or influence over the content, websites or services of these third parties. Different privacy policies may apply to the use of third party websites and services. This Privacy Statement only relates to Personal Data which have been obtained by parties through your use of the Service for its own purposes. Parties do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content, practices or operation of third party websites and services.
- Viewing and deleting Personal Data You may send a request to access or delete the personal information collected through your use of the App, by contacting us via [email protected] Porta.com. You may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity. You should send a same request to the App-owner. Innovaciones Porta is not responsible for the personal data collected by the App-owner.
- Children’s privacy Personal information about children is not knowingly or intentionally collected.
- Security Measures are implemented to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the App and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement This Statement may be updated at any time. Parties will publish any updated version of the Privacy Statement via the Service. Parties encourage you to check this page from time to time to be aware of any changes to this Privacy Statement and to stay informed about how parties protect your Personal Data. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically and familiarize yourself with any updates. You agree to be bound by any of the changes made to this Statement. Your continued use of the App after the changed take effect will indicate your acceptance of the amended Statement. If you do not agree with the amended Statement, you must uninstall the App and avoid any further use of it.
- What to do if you have any questions or remarks If you have any questions or remarks about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] Porta.com. This Privacy and Cookie Statement was last updated: 19th of May 2015.